Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shopping trip

Today I went shopping with my bonus mom aka my mother-in-law. We don't like the whole in-law thing. It sounds so impersonal and I can't call her "mom" since I already have a mom. So my hubby's mom is my bonus mom.

Anywho...back to the shopping trip. I needed to get a gift for the coworker's baby shower that I told you about an Carter's was having a sale..Everything was 50% off plus we had a coupon for 20% off of $40 or more. My bonus mom was buying stuff for my nephew and I got some cute stuff for the baby shower so together it came to $42 which was then reduced to $35. I like saving money.

This is what I got
ignore the horrible picture quality of my itouch
my plans are to get a few more bottoms to have complete outfits and to make matching headbands. then I will roll up each outfit and wrap them in a headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment